- Logseq.com – The official home of Logseq.
- Discord – The best place to start off and ask any questions, discuss potential bugs and offer any feedback you may have. The community always try to help fellow users out and should you need to chat with the devs, they are very accessible (@Logseq Team) and frequently online.
- Discourse – Location where feature requests and bug reports belong. This allows for easy tracking and ensuring the requests/reports are seen. In the forum there is also plenty of opportunity to discuss other matters such and UX/UI improvements, general questions amongst other topics.
- Roadmap – The place where you can keep up to date with whats coming up.
- Not sure how to use queries in Logseq? @qwxlea created an amazing step-by-step guide.
Please get in contact if you would like your resource added here.